Friday, July 24, 2015

Bright Pineapple Nails

Happy Friday! Today's post is on a design I really love so I hope you enjoy it as well! 

This pineapple design was inspired by Claire Lofthouse on Instagram. You can see her design here.


Her pineapples were done using a stamping plate but since I don't own any stamping plates and I enjoy taking on the challenge of hand painting, I decided to paint these with acrylic paint.


The base polish is the brightest neon orange ever- Sinful Colors Summer Peach. The pictures definitely don't show how bright it is. In these photos I did not have any top coat on the design, I figured I would like it better without it. and I did!


Don't you just love this color combo? 

and of course neon polishes deserve photos under a black light as well!




Well that's about it. I hope you all enjoyed this design!

Celine

1 comment:

  1. These are so fun! The pineapples look perfect, I can't believe they're freehanded! I love the blacklight photos too :)

    ReplyDelete